Wednesday, July 4, 2012

To write...

We have all written compositions and essays for examinations in schools. It was interesting to write about a topic we like or even about the given specific topic. Writing is a better way of communication. From the first to the twelfth standard we have been writing essays for Language papers. I am not talking about the essays we write for the Science or Social papers. I loved to write compositions during my school examinations. I even remember how daringly I wrote about Sania Mirza during my tenth standard board exam English language paper. But that lure has gone in the last few years. I would like to rejuvenate my writing skills. To be an efficient writer, you should be an above average reader. It is scarcity of words more than grammatical problems that lead to communication gaps and deprived writing skills. Read as much as you can. Increase your vocabulary. There is more associated with writing. Writing helps to activate the neurons. As said, it’s a better way of communication and through writing great thoughts and imaginations occur. Writing is a way of expressing your feelings through words. The young generations are now deprived of reading and also with good books. With the advent of internet, most people, especially the young are attracted to the bad side of it. But a lot of good articles for people of all ages are available in the internet. It’s all about the attitude and the surfing skills. 
Blogs, brings out a positive attitude ie to write.

No comments: